Experienced Tax Professional
****For ALL (3) locations*****
Waldorf, MD | Landover, MD | Alexandria, VA
WANT TO REACH YOUR MAX POTENTIAL? Virginia based financial service agency, seeking experienced tax/financial consulting professionals who are focused on delivering positive results while advancing his/her skills and career to the next level. Our mission is to transform local communities’ one individual, one family, one small business at a time by educating our diverse clientele on tax and financial strategies, through value-based conversations and remarkable customer service. If you are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial or intrapreneurial mindset and are looking for a REWARDING OPPORTUNITY with unlimited earning potential, call us today!
We offer competitive pay, incentive pay, year round flexible schedules, and advanced training in tax, insurance and wealth management. Base compensation $13- $25 hour (based on experience) and commission.
Our Maryland and Virginia locations provide many opportunities to learn and grow with us in the areas of financial, insurance and tax consulting.
• IRS / PTIN
• Minimum of 2-5 years of recent experience as a tax professional
• Experience preparing individual and/or business tax returns
• Successful completion of our company Tax Knowledge Assessment or equivalent
• Functional understanding of the Tax Cut and Jobs Act (TCJA)
Preferred candidate qualifications:
• Completion of 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
• CPA or Enrolled Agent certification (Circular 230 designation)
• Sales and/or marketing experience
• Experience with exposure to direct client contact.
• Experience using Drake Software a plus and MS Office programs (Word/Excel)
• Strong attention to detail
• Good Customer Service and Communication Skills.
• Have a friendly personality, a positive attitude and a good sense of humor
• Be a fast learner
• Experience providing year round tax preparation, tax resolutions and tax planning
• Willingness to potentially earn Life Insurance and/or series 6/63 licenses / certifications
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!